Thursday, June 4, 2020

Iowa City Rioters Try To Shut Down I-80

A reader from Iowa City alerted me to this story (archive link). 

They thought fireworks were going off around 11pm last night, but it was tear gas being fired at morons who were marching towards I-80 to "shut it down", or get run over.  Because long-haul trucks and people minding their own business late at night are responsible for George Floyd's death.

These rioters in Iowa City tried the same thing in 2016, after Trump was elected.  They actually made it to I-80 and shut it down briefly before the Iowa City Pigs moved them away, although if I remember correctly nobody was arrested.

Do you think Iowa City liars and terrorists Lujayn Hamad and Raneem Hamad, who started organizing the riots in Iowa City a few days ago, had a hand in this?

This is what happens when you let liars and frauds get away with race baiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment